Activities and Events
- Eyes of the Reef Training: providing reliable reports on bleaching, disease, and Crown-of-Thorn Seastar outbreaks throughout Hawai‘i
- Ocean Awareness Training: Enhancing awareness and promoting responsible use and increased stewardship of Hawai‘i’s marine and coastal resources
- Ocean Atlas of Hawai‘i: A comprehensive description of the ocean around Hawai‘i — marine climate, water properties, currents, tides, and waves.
- Ask-an-Earth Scientist: Submit an Earth science question to one of our volunteer experts and read or search past questions and answers.
- Voice of the Sea: archive of 10 seasons of the award-winning television show from Hawai‘i Sea Grant