The Global Environmental Science program is known for its rigorous math and science foundation, integrated study of environmental- and sustainability-related issues, and faculty-mentored research thesis requirement. In general, prospective students who are: a) ready to take both CHEM 161 and MATH 241, b) have already taken at least one of these two courses, or c) received AP credit for one of these two courses, are deemed ready for acceptance into the program.
All applications, either accepted or deferred, that reach the GES program for consideration will receive a response.
- Admissions Guide for Parents (maintained by the Office Admissions)
- UH Mānoa tuition and fees (maintained by the Office of the Registrar)
- Cost of attendance at UH Mānoa (maintained by the Office of Admissions)
- Financial Aid options (maintained by Financial Aid Services)
- On-Campus Accommodation (maintained by Student Housing Services)
- Directory of Offices at UH Mānoa Campus (maintained by UH Mānoa)
- UH System Course Transfer Database (maintained by University of Hawaiʻi)
- Student Resources
Updated October 14, 2022.