WRF Simulations are available
once per day, initialized at 00UTC for Guam domains.
- 2 Meter Temperature: This field provides the
2-m temperature in Degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10 Meter Wind: This field provides the 10-m
wind speed in knots (divide by 1.94 to get m/s or
multiply by 1.15 to get mph) and 10-m wind direction.
- 2 Meter Relative Humidity: This field
provides the 2-m relative humidity in %.
- Hourly Accumulated Rainfall: This field
provides the accumulated rainfall in the past one hour
in inch (multiply by 25.4 to get mm).
- Skin Temperature: the value of SST over ocean
and surface land temperature over land
- Surface and upper air variables: surface
pressure (mb), wind, relative humidity (%), geopotential
height (m), vorticity (1/s), divergence(1/s),
For comments and suggestions, please
Chuan Kai Wang at