The UH Marine Center offers a number of support services.
- The expersitse of shipboard techinicans
- Use of shared equipment
- Access to sensor calibration records and shipboard data
- Scientific diving servicves and equipment
- Shore-side transport and loading services include:
- 4 Fork lifts rated at 2500, 4000, 6000, and 30,000 lbs.
- Flat bed truck
- Forklift operator safety training
*To inquire about shore-side support services and costs, contact the Port Engineer.
For other services:
For information on services not provided directly at the UH Marine Center (e.g., diving, welding, outboard repair), we can direct you to local vendors that may be able to meet your needs. Contact the Marine Operations Superintendent or our Purchasing Agent.