School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology

SOEST Fiscal Services


To access the P-Card website, please visit

FAQ's and General Information

P-Card FAQ's
PCDO Information
P-Card Contact Information

P-Card FAQ's

Q: How do I dispute a transaction?
A: To dispute a transaction, please notify your Department Coordinator and the P-Card Administrator ( of which transaction(s) need to be disputed. For more information, please refer to:

Q: What do I do if my P-Card is lost or stolen?
A: If your P-Card is lost or stolen, IMMEDIATELY CALL First Hawaiian Bank's 24-hour, 7 days a week Customer Service Center at 847-4444 (toll-free number: 888-844-4444) to cancel the missing card and block the account from any further use. Please be sure to notify your Department Coordinator as soon as possible.

Q: I used my P-Card for a personal charge. What do I do?
A: If a cardholder inadvertently makes a personal purchase using the P-Card, the cardholder should attempt to have the transaction reversed. If the vendor is unable to reverse the charge, the cardholder must self-report the transaction in writing to their FA within five (5) working days. A check to pay back the transaction shall accompany the explanation, which must be signed by the cardholder and approved by the cardholder's supervisor. Please make check payable to "University of Hawaii". Please contact your FA for more information.

back to top

PCDO Information

For a step-by-step guide on how to process a PCDO document, please visit the following link:
PCDO Training Manual (Updated 7/11/16)

For information regarding PCDO workflow, please visit the following link:
PCDO Workflow

OPRPM Updated P-Card Policy Handouts
  1. P-Card Cardholder Presentation
  2. SOEST Supplemental

back to top

P-Card Contact Information

For SOEST related P-Card questions, please email

To contact the P-Card Administrator or OPRPM please visit the following link:

back to top

Fiscal Home | RCUH | ORS | KFS | Policies | P-Card | Travel | Forms | Training | Payroll | Stipends | Contact Fiscal

Fiscal Administrator Listing

Return to SOEST Home Page

Return to the top of this page