Registration is now open.
Please follow-up with the registrar at registrar[at]pacificrimconcepts[dot]com if you run into any issues associated with registration.
- In-person registration fees (all in USD) include coffee breaks and lunch Tuesday through Friday, as well as evening social / pupus / networking events on Monday and Wednesday.
- Tutorial registration covers full-day fees (whether you attend one full-day tutorial or two half-day tutorials) and includes lunch and coffee breaks on Monday. Note on tutorial registration: If you register for the two half-day tutorials, please apply the discount code “DITTO” on the bottom of the checkout page to remove the second tutorial charge.
- Accompanying guest fees include the evening socials. Guests must be added through an an attendee registration, but payment can be split – please select the “check” or “purchase order” option on checkout, then contact the registrar for payment, which can be via credit card.
- In the case that DCLDE must go fully virtual, we will automatically refund the difference between in-person and virtual registration cost, minus a 3.99% transaction fee that applies to all refunds. See also additional refund policies below.
|In-person DCLDE (T-F)||before Jan 21||$ 550||$ 250|
|before March 1||$ 625||$ 300|
|late & onsite||$ 675||$ 325|
|Virtual DCLDE (T-F)||$ 275||$ 250|
|Tutorial day (M)||before Jan 21||$ 150||$ 75|
|before March 1||$ 200||$ 100|
|late & onsite||$ 250||$ 125|
|Virtual tutorial (M)||$50||$50|
|Accompanying guest||prior to March 1||$ 180|
|late & onsite||$ 200|
- In the case that DCLDE must go fully virtual, we will automatically refund the difference between in-person and virtual registration cost, minus a 3.99% transaction fee that applies to all refunds.
- In-person registrants:
- Before Feb 1: Switch to virtual registration with a refund for the difference in cost less a 3.99% transaction fee.
- Before Feb 1: Cancel for a full refund, minus $50 cancellation fee.
- After Feb 1: Unfortunately we cannot provide any refunds for in-person registrants after Feb 1 since we need to make commitments with hard bottom-lines that depend on the number of in-person registrants. You can switch to virtual registration but no refund will be provided.
- Virtual registrants:
- Before Feb 15: Cancel for a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- After Feb 15: No refunds.
- Guest registrations: No refunds.