ALOHA Cabled Observatory Wiki
Welcome to the Wiki of the University of Hawaii's ALOHA Cabled Observatory Project (ACO). This site is a repository for all the project's notes and documentation.
To reach the new index page, please click here: Index2
- Observatory Pictures: Slides showing the observatory components
- ACO 3b Installed Block (2011/4/4)
- ACO 3b Sensors b (2011/4/4)
- ACO Connectors Diagram (2011/4/4)
- ACO communications 2011
- Phase 1
- ODI Connector Manual - PRH (Nautilus Rolling-seal Hybrid) ODI_Connectory_NRH.pdf
- ODI Connector Manual - Nautilus Electrical ODI_Connector_Manual_Nautilus_Electrical.pdf
ACO Data Management
- Information on Platforms and Instruments: Hardware Catalog
Documentation about the Software used for ACO
Axis Video Camera
- List of the currently scheduled activities - ACO Tasks by Week - ver 25 Jan 11.pdf
Makai Pier Testing
Deployment Cruise Plan - KM1116
- Block diagrams and connections diagrams for deployment Binder1 ACO Blocks.pdf
Equipment Lab Testing
- Cable testing results. Cable assemblies 103-1-103-8, 109, and 111. The file shows "cat-eye" oscilloscope patterns for each cable, one plot for "RX" and one plot for "TX." 20110126 cables cat eyes.pdf Here is one plot.
The fact that there is clear white space between the three levels indicates that all "symbols" can be decoded unambiguously. These cables should have no trouble passing ethernet. Other tests will check for throughput, margin, etc.