- Stirring and mixing: what are the rate controlling processes?
- Geostrophic eddies, abyssal recirculations and zonal jets
- Parameterisation of eddies in coarse resolution models
- Are there principles to guide eddy parameterizations?
- Representing the effects of meso-scale eddies in coarse-resolution ocean models
- Viscosity parameterization and the Gulf Stream separation
- Characterization of tracer cascade in physical space
- Pathways for advective transport
- From stirring to mixing of momentum: cascades from balanced flows to dissipation in the oceanic interior
- Decay of Agulhas rings due to cross-frontal secondary circulations
- Vertical shear plus horizontal stretching as a route to mixing
- Spirals on the sea: A manifestation of upper-ocean stirring
- On the horizontal variability of the upper ocean
- The temperature-salinity relationship of the mixed layer
- Water mass transformation due to mixed layer entrainment and mesoscale stirring: In series or parallel?
- Biogeochemical variability in the upper ocean
- Stirring and mixing of biologically reactive tracers
- Brownian Bugs and superprocesses
- Describing intermittent processes in the ocean: Univariate and bivariate multiscaling procedures
- Laboratory experiments on diapycnal mixing in stratified fluids
- Simulations of internal-wave breaking and wave-packet propagation in the thermocline
- Mixing and diapycnal advection in the ocean
- Differential mixing in bistable conditions
- Six questions about double-diffusive convection
- Meeting Report: From stirring to mixing in a stratified ocean
This page was last updated Wednesday 14 August 2002.
Please send all comments to email@example.com.