- Internal Wave Shear and Dissipation
- Internal Wave Dissipation in a Non-Garrett-Munk Ocean
L. Padman, T .M. Dillon, H. W. Wijesekera, Murray D. Levine, C.A. Paulson, and Robert Pinkel , pp. 31-51 Padman et al. 2.7 Mb pdf
- Testing the Critical Reflection Hypothesis
- Observations of Near-Inertial Internal Waves and Mixing in the Seasonal Thermocline
- On the Statistics of Fine Scale Strain in the Thermocline
- Spatial Structure of Thermocline and Abyssal Internal Waves
- Estimates of Small-Scale Horizontal Divergence and Relative Vorticity in the Ocean
- Measurements of Ertel Vorticity Finestructure in the Eastern North
- Symmetry Preserving Mode Truncations of Inviscid Geophysical Fluid Dynamical Equations
- Weak Wave and Vortex Interactions
- Internal Wave-Wave Resonance Theory: Fundamentals and Limitations
- Choosing Variables for Internal Wave Dynamics
- Scaling of Internal Wave Model Predictions for &epsilon
- Is Scattering or Reflection More Effective in Causing Boundary Mixing?
- On the Exchange of Energy Between Surface and Internal Wave Fields
- The Saturation of Middle-Atmosphere Gravity Waves
- Diagnosing Diapycnal Mixing
- Energy Transfers Across an Internal Wave/Vortical Mode Spectrum
- Large-Eddy Simulation of Internal Wave Motions
- Numerical Modeling of the Large-Scale Dynamics of Internal Waves
- Parameterizing Mixing in Inverse Models
- Oceanic Model Testing
- Acoustic Implications of a New Model
- Inferences of Gravity Wave Processes From Atmospheric Spectra
- Paradigm Lost?
- A Strategy for Investigating and Modeling Internal Wave Sources and Sinks
- Observing Oceanic Internal Waves: What have we learned? What can we learn?
- Overview of Ocean Background Conditions and Modeling of Internal Waves
- Internal Gravity Waves and Mixing
This page was last updated Friday 1 February 2002.
Please send all comments to email@example.com.