Parameterization of Small-Scale Processes
This page was last updated Monday 12 August 2002.
- Experiences with Various Parameterizations of Sub-Grid Scale Dissipation and Diffusion in Numerical Models of Ocean Circulation
- Effects of Variable Diffusivity in the GFDL Model
- Role of Numerical Advection Schemes in General Circulation Models
- On the Parameterisation of Deep Convection in Ocean Models
- Boundary Control over the Large-Scale Circulation
- A High-Resolution Simulation of the Wind- and Thermohaline-Driven Circulation in the North Atlantic Ocean
- Small-Scale Mixing: A First-Order Process?
- Shear and Salt Fingers
- Measuring Turbulent Fluxes in the Ocean---The Quest for KP
- A Strategy for Open Ocean Mixing Experiments
- Observations of the Vertical Gradient of Isopycnal Vertical Displacement
- Diffusion Parametrizations for the Climatological Circulation of the North Atlantic and the Southern Ocean
- Turbulent Mixing across Density Interfaces: A Review of Laboratory
Experiments and Their Oceanographic Implications
- Gravity Wave Saturation, Turbulence, and Diffusion in the Atmosphere:
Observations, Theory, and Implications
- Parameterization of Orographic Gravity Wave Drag in Atmospheric General Circulation Models
- Why Eddy Diffusivity Doesn't Work
- Retrospect on Oceanic Boundary Layer Modeling and Second Moment Closure
- The Effect of Internal Waves on Vertical Geostrophic Shear
- Dianeutral Advection
- Are Diapycnal Fluxes Linked to Lateral Stirring Rates?
- Relating Turbulence Dissipation Measurements to Ocean Mixing
- Parameterization of Small-Scale Processes
Please send all comments to email@example.com.