High-resolution MM5/LSM Simulations for the Hawaiian Islands
- 2 Meter Temperature: This field provides the 2-m temperature in Degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10 Meter Wind: This field provides the 10-m wind speed in knots (divide by 1.94 to get m/s or multiply by 1.15 to get mph) and 10-m wind direction.
- 2 Meter Relative Humidity: This field provides the 2-m relative humidity in %.
- 3-hour Rainfall: This field provides the accumulated rainfall in the past 3 hour period in inch (multiply by 25.4 to get mm).
- Fire Weather Index: This field provides the Fosberg Fire Weather Index. (For nested domains only.)
For comments and suggestions, please contact:
Chuan Kai at firstname.lastname@example.org