Graduate Admissions Info
Application Fees (UH-Manoa)
- Graduate: $100 (All
Application Deadlines (Geology & Geophysics)
- (Deadlines apply to All Graduate applicants)
- Fall Semester: January 15
IMPORTANT: All administrative offices are closed from Dec 24,
Jan 1, 2015, inclusive. During this period, any application
documents sent through FedEX or UPS services will not be delivered and may be returned to sender!
- Spring Semester: August 15
GRE scores (General Exam) are required for all applicants. The TOEFL score is required for international applicants. Please visit University of Hawai‘i Graduate Division Admissions for complete details.
Graduate Application Requirements Checklist:
- Statement of Objectives
- GG Supplemental Information Form
- Graduate Assistant Application (not applicable for MGeo applicants)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from Each Institution Attended
- Official GRE scores of the general exam are required. Please have scores sent directly to the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Subject exams are not required.
- Official TOEFL scores are required. Please have scores sent directly to the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
For additional information or to receive Graduate application documents:
- GG Graduate Admissions
- Department of Geology and Geophysics
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- POST Building, Suite 701
- 1680 East-West Road
- Honolulu, HI 96822 USA
tel: 808-956-6105 • fax: 808-956-5512
- email: email@example.com